Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year's Resolution and New Art Shop

I normally don't do New Year's resolutions, but I decided that I'd make one exception for this upcoming year. I've been trying to blog more than one post a month, but I get too busy and forget to update. Not good.

So, my resolution is to blog once a week. We'll see how it goes!

Updates before the year is out: Almost finished with the final edit of my novel, then it's off to more agents. I'm hoping to have most of the letters out by January. The fun part (oh joy) is compiling the list of agents. Since this new novel is a completely different novel from any I've written in genre, I have to find a whole new list of agents to write to. I do like that most of them take email now, but you have to do your research. It's a lot of time and effort. But hey, if you're doing what you love... :)

Next update! If you didn't notice the new banner right under my Deviantart tab, it's my Society6 shop -- a shop for art prints, iPhone cases and skins, and laptop cases and skins. I have several of my artworks available in various forms -- all of them in fine prints, and some in iPhone case/skin format, and some in laptop skin. I'll be adding more as time goes on. Check it out! :)

Prayers are appreciated! I'm applying to transfer to a different college for the fall of 2012, and as of yet, I have no idea where I'm going. We'll see how things go, but right now, that and finishing up the novel are my main priorities. :)

Take care! I'll try to add another post before the year is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment