Thursday, January 19, 2012

DC Petition!

Hey, everyone!

This is a pretty short post, but I'd just like to make this a petition request. I realize this is more than a long shot, but I'd like to contact Bruce Timm, or someone in the DC Animated Universe, to request a DC AU movie featuring Bruce and Diana as a couple.

This is based off reaction from my alternate universe fanfiction "Hunter's Moon." I know there are many Bruce/Diana fans, many of them due to the Justice League TV series, including myself. But as the writers never followed through, I believe many people would like to see the pair together.

If you'd like to sign the petition, please leave a comment below. Again, I realize this is a very, very long shot -- if not impossible, but I'd still like to try!

- Serena

6 comments:

  1. I am in favor of a relationship between Bruce and Diana.
    Julia Correr in Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also.
    by the way, I love to read Hunter's moon. one of the best fanfiction I've read
    Jacksmara Freitas in Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Steven Kaplan, (also known by fancfiction.net name Lord of Daemons) also support your idea for an AU movie with a Bruce and Diana pairing. Also I just started reading your story and yes it is awesome! Feel free to contact me on fanfiction.net about anything. In fact if your interested I could use your help on a fanfic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely in favor. I love your fic btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In favour for the BMWW in DCAU movie/series and also comics!

    ReplyDelete